cordially invites you to learn how Libraries can
easily solve Internet bandwidth traffic shaping, visibility, and
application priority issues by using easy-to-use appliances
Find out how WAN Optimization can give priority to
essential Library services traffic over competing
social media, and solve other bandwidth issues Libraries
are struggling with.
The team at NLE will explain how it has leveraged Exinda’s
Unified Performance Management approach to WAN Optimization
to solve many bandwidth control and visibility issues.
NLE will also discuss strategies and best practices for
managing P2P and recreational traffic on the WAN, how to
set policies to shape and control network traffic at both
the application and the user level.
A major new feature, Exinda Edge Cache, can significantly
improve the delivery of software downloads and rich Internet-based
traffic, while freeing up WAN bandwidth for your critical
Topics covered during this webinar are:
Questions to be addressed during this webinar
- Getting the most out of your Internet traffic.
- Easy of Use of controlling and reporting on any application.
- How to get the reports you need to make important
- Using the new Edge-Cache functions to vastly improve
performance for retrieving repetitive and pervasively
used objects and data.
Come see how NLE addresses these topics and questions!
- What is the easiest and most accurate way to provide
Library services as a traffic priority?
- How do I easily understand the type of traffic coming
into the Library?
- How do I boost the performance of selective
- How can I manage individual user traffic based on
How to register?
Webinar information will be sent to you at least
24 hours in advance of the webinar. Simply
here to register and we'll do the rest!
June 29, 2011 (WED)
PST: 1:00 PM
Space is limited so register today!