IT regulatory compliance (HIPAA, SOX, GBL, PCI, etc.) requires good network device change management capabilities to facilitate rapid technology product transition, smooth replacement of network components, and easier roll-out of new applications.
NLE recommends, sells, and provides professional services for these areas of network management:
- Managed Services
- Network Device Configuration Change Management
- SNMP Device Discovery, Alert Management, Network Documentation and Mapping
- Desktop Configuration, Inventory, and Software Update Management
- Wireless Network Device Management
- Laptop Remote Management (with Mobile NAC)
- Packet-Capture, Log Aggregation with Search and Reports
- Support Contract Management, Software Licensing Management
If you have any type of technology shift in the organization, such as replacement of aging routers, switches, or firewalls, you need to have the right tools and processes to minimize downtime and security risks. Contact NLE for your technology transition tools and advise on network technology transition processes.