Unified Threat Management and Best Security/Performance/Cost Assurance:
NLE is a Network Value Added Reseller (VAR) that has been serving education, government, healthcare, large enterprise and other organizations for over twenty-two years. As a Platinum Partner with Fortinet and over 35 other vendors, NLE has the relationships and skills necessary to provide its customers with the leading communication and network solutions.
Fortinet is the pioneer and world's leading provider of Unified Threat Management (UTM) security systems that enable secure business communications and deliver the best security, performance and total cost of ownership available. Our award-winning security systems and subscription services protect the networks of more than 100,000 customers worldwide - including telecommunications carriers, service providers and enterprises of all sizes.
Fortinet offers an array of multi-threat security solutions that help businesses of all sizes meet their security challenges and enable a safe and clean communications environment. Fortinet built its comprehensive security platform from the ground up to provide multiple layers of threat protection and management. This translates into increased deployment flexibility and better security through integration, a "future-proof" solution that can easily scale with business requirements.
Using Fortinet's ASIC innovation and performance acceleration capabilities,
FortiGate systems detect and eliminate the most damaging, content-based
threats from email and Web traffic such as viruses, worms, intrusions,
inappropriate Web content and more in real time - without degrading
network performance. FortiGate systems integrate the industry's broadest
suite of security protections - including firewall, VPN, antivirus,
intrusion prevention (IPS), Web filtering, antispam, and traffic shaping
- that can be deployed individually or combined for a comprehensive
unified threat management solution.
Fortinet products enable customers to
- Protect mission-critical infrastructure from a wide range of attacks.
- Reduce the complexity of security infrastructure and solutions.
- Limit or reduce costs associated with point product implementations and maintenance.
- Keep up with ever-evolving intrusion and virus threats.
- Provide superior multi-threat protection without degrading network performance.
- Monitor, Control, and Shape Bandwidth for over 2,400 applications.